
this is what i always complain about. yet, voicing a complaint makes me a hypocrite, and anything i can say about it descends into meaninglessness and becomes part of the problem. the only escape that i've found is a level of solitude so drastic that it gets mistaken for apathy and self-loathing.
but i would not say that this is one of those authentically angsty blog posts that we all see so often on this world wide web of ours. really, i'm not feeling terrible. in a few days i will be home doing god knows what with god knows who. the good and the bad of this will all become a memory to be vaguely recalled but totally disregarded when we all return in september and this circus opens once again.
so i will see you then.
recommended music:
thom yorke - and it rained all night
thom yorke - atoms for peace


3 comments:
It is so cliche to write about "deep" crap in a blog. I hate people who do that seriously. They need to remember that it is across the street, not around the corner. Stupid, angsty kids. Btw, see you at the circus.
P.S. Your stupid, you big dumb stupid-head
P.P.S. Wherever did that award of yours end up?
You know, I've been thinking about this, and I don't think you like that solitude as much as you seem to think. You like calling people out on their dumbassery too much.
I like to think that I'm a solitary creature. But then I remember how much I like hearing about myself from other people.
My point is... we all need the circus on some level. That dumbassery is what makes us human. (Then again, I'm an optimist.)
dumbassery!
Post a Comment