if all goes according to plan...
this is my future job:
this is my future job:

this is my future mode of transporation:

this is my future best friend:

and this is just the coolest thing that has ever occurred ever.
gay cowboys line dancing on the back of a moving truck.
name a problem that this won't solve:
gay cowboys line dancing on the back of a moving truck.
name a problem that this won't solve:

but, just in case there wasn't enough laughing and dancing going on, we had these guys to tell us that super-funny 'adam and steve' joke. they also busted out the bullhorn to let us know that we're all 'idolators,' which i thought was pretty damn nice of them.

a few stopped to argue, but most passers-by just smiled, shook their heads, and continued on to all of the happenings that didn't involve making condemnations and accusations.
it was too beautiful a day to listen to the half dozen bigots in a sea of open minds.
it was too beautiful a day to listen to the half dozen bigots in a sea of open minds.
recommended music:
radiohead - exit music (for a film)
radiohead - 15 step
radiohead - exit music (for a film)
radiohead - 15 step


4 comments:
A UCLA professor said in front of an art history class of 200: "What does this remind you of? Anyone? No one? This is a lot like Adam and Eve. Or in my house, it would be Adam and Steve". That joke isn't only the property of bigots.
I'm so jealous. I wish I could've been there with you guys. You know how I want to make leather strapped gay men my best friends! lame.
-e.
That joke isn't only the property of bigots.
i don't believe i made that claim.
If bigots are going to be mad at gay people, I'd at least like to see them come up with a new slogan. I heard someone protesting in front of the White House (I think) had a placard that said "Dick Cheney eats kittens!"
But I don't see how anyone can be mad at line-dancing gay cowboys. They're just too much fun.
Post a Comment