
american football will now forever be known as 'throw ball, hit man.' the middle of the country is really responsible for all of the negativity. their response is always 'no. burn them.' the romans fell because latin makes no sense ('bollocks' in latin is 'bollocksus')... also, two things are needed. one: intelligence. two: design. margaret thatcher is the walking dead. the original title of the origin of species was 'monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey, me.' a squirrel is like an elephant, but is maximus, turned back to front, and attached to a toaster. europe asked america to take over the role of killing people all over the world after europe got tired of it. the ancient egyptians knew they were ancient at the time. the appendix sit in your body waiting years for grass to come through, finally get bored, and decide 'let's explode.'
so much insight.
recommended music:
oceansize - saturday morning breakfast show
soledad brothers - .32 blues


1 comment:
Hey. Sounds like you're doing well. I'm trying to find me a job, but I've got an apartment I'm moving into in a week, which is at least a step, and an interview on Thursday, for which I'm hopeful. So, long story short, you should come visit Boston sometime, and maybe by the time you get around to it, I'll have a couch for you to crash on. If not, there's always the floor. I'll be talkin' to ya.
--Dave
Post a Comment